Vacancy for Contract Consular Assistant
The Royal Thai Embassy will recruit a suitable candidate for a contract Consular Assistant.
Application Date: 14 November 2017 – 4 December 2017
• Provision of passport and consular advice and assistance to Thai citizens in India;
• Provision of consular assistance to Thai citizens affected by critical incidents;
• Effective liaison with local authorities, government agencies in relation to consular issues;
• Provision of statistical information on monthly passport and visa statistics and other consular statistics; and other works as assigned.
• Basic monthly salary is 25,000 INR.
Qualifications required for Consular Assistant
• Bachelor’s degree at minimum from a recognized university in any field;
• Excellent command of English and Hindi Languages (Speaking/Reading/Writing)
• Related working experience and ability in Thai language will be preferable.
• Age not more than 35 years old.
Competencies for the position
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and other information technology system;
• Experiences on coordinating with Indian and relevant Government agencies, consular and passport policies and processes;
• Ability to work under pressure with positive and constructive attitude;
• Ability to work in a client-service environment with excellent communication skills and possess a strong understanding (and experiences) of consular services.
How to apply
• Submit the following required documents:
1. Curriculum Vitae with passport size photograph;
2. Additional supporting documentation to the abovementioned requirements (e.g. degrees or certificates, language test scores, and letter of recommendation etc.) for the Embassy’s perusal;
• Send the application by post or email written its heading as “Application for Consular Assistant” to the following address:
Ms. Varaporn Budharja
Royal Thai Embassy
D1/3 Vasant Vihar, New Delhi 110057
Remarks : – Late application will not be accepted.
– Interview date for the short listed applicants will be later announced.
Royal Thai Embassy,
14 November B.E.2560 (2017)