Royal Thai Embassy invites you to THE ASEAN QUIZ 2018!
This quiz celebrates ASEAN–India relations & aims to spread awareness of ASEAN member states among school & college students, leading to greater understanding of the nations, their peoples & their interaction with India. It will help build bridges between India & the 10 member states, so that future citizens of India are better informed about this international organization.
Register here: https://goo.gl/VRkyoc
• The ASEAN Quiz 2018 is open to all school students of Grades 9-12 and all undergraduate students of recognized colleges, institutions, and universities in India.
• A team should comprise 3 members from the same institution (school / college / department / faculty).
• All the students in a team must be pursuing full-time study courses from the same institution. They may be pursuing different courses and may be in different years of study but they must be enrolled in the same institution.
• In the case of colleges / departments / faculties, the students of a team must be enrolled in the same college or the same autonomous university. Students from different colleges attached to an affiliated university (such as University of Delhi or GGSIPU) cannot form a team to represent either the affiliating university or any of the individual colleges that they are studying in.
The questions will cover various themes about all 10 member states of ASEAN – Thailand, Indonesia, The Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Brunei Darussalam, Singapore, Myanmar, Malaysia – including the following:
• People, history & culture, arts & literature, achievements in sports, science & technology, entertainment, education, famous personalities and events
• Land, geography, natural features & treasures, wildlife & nature, including travel attractions & tourist destinations, cuisine as well as natural resources
• International relations & current affairs, including ties and links with India — cultural, ethnic, political — over the years
There will be 2 (two) levels of the contest. Level 1 will be a Written Preliminary Round, which will be attempted by all registered teams. The top 6 (six) teams will be selected on the basis of their scores for the Final Stage Round. Each team will comprise 3 (three) members only.
The QUIZ WINNER will be the team with the highest score at the end of the Final Stage Round. In case of a tie for the first two positions, a sudden-death tiebreak on the buzzer will be used to determine the winner.
Here is a list of online resources to which the quiz teams can refer to find relevant and updated information on the subject and its various aspects:
If you would like any more details on the quiz, please contact:
Quizcraft Global Knowledge Solutions
011–41037031 or 9899240021 www.facebook.com/whysoQriousOfficial