The Royal Thai Embassy is recruiting a suitable candidate for the position of Public Affairs Assistant.
Details of the position
Position Title: Public Affairs Assistant
Salary: Starting at INR 25,xxx with annual raise subject to performance assessment
Duration of Appointment: Indefinite subject to completion of probationary period
Work Schedule: Full Time (Monday – Friday) with occasional weekend and overtime work during special events or visits
Start Date: Within 1-5 weeks after the announcement of recruitment result
Responsibilities: as attached
• Undergraduate Degree.
• Thorough knowledge of Indian mass media and social media, Indian cultural and educational institutions, Indian domestic and international politics, organization of the Indian government, and familiarity with sources and availability of data and other informational materials.
• Fluency and ability to communicate in English.
• Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office and other basic programs)
• Service-orientated mind. Positive attitude towards teamwork and willingness to contribute.
• Related Degree and working experinces will be considered favorably.
• Application form with passport-size photo
• Copy of Aadhaar Card or Passport
• Degree certificate with transcript
Last Date of Application: 24 September 2018
Submission by post to Mrs. Ruchee Singh, Royal Thai Embassy D1/3 Vasant Vihar, New Delhi 110057 Or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Selected applicants will be contacted via email for interview date and details.