On the occasion of 128th anniversary of the Birthday of His Royal Highness Prince Mahidol of Songkla and 28th of the Prince Mahidol Award.
The Prince Mahidol Award Foundation would like to invite nominations of individual(s) or institution(s) for their outstanding performance and/or research that contributes directly to the betterment of society for the Prince Mahidol Award 2019.
Two Prince Mahidol Awards will be conferred on an annual basis, one in medicine and one in public health, each prize consist of a medal, a certificate and $US 100,000.
1. Nominations can be submitted by three methods:
(1) PREFERRED METHOD: Submit online via the Nomination Submission Online. Nominators are strongly encouraged to use this method.
(2) E-mail the nomination form and all supporting materials as attached files to Supat.email@example.com
(3) Regular mail delivery. Please send the complete nomination and all supporting materials to:
Prince Mahidol Award Foundation
2nd Floor, Mahidol-Bumpen Building,
Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University,
2 Prannok Road, Bangkoknoi, Bangkok 10700 THAILAND
2. Nominations must be received no later than midnight local time on May 31, 2019.
3. Nominations that arrive after the deadline will be held over to the following year for consideration. Nominations that did not result in an award can be resubmitted or updated in subsequent years.
4. Self-nominations are NOT ACCEPTED.