The Royal Thai Embassy wishes to recruit a suitable candidate for a contract-based Consular Assistant.
Application Date: 11 – 19 August 2020
- Provision of passport and consular advice and assistance to Thai citizens in India
- Provision of consular assistance to Thai citizens affected by critical incidents
- Effective liaison with local authorities, government agencies in relation to consular issues
- Provision of statistical information on monthly passport and visa statistics and other consular statistics and other work as assigned
- Basic monthly salary is INR 26,200
Qualifications required for Consular Assistant
- Bachelor’s degree at minimum from a recognized university in any field
- Excellent command of English and Hindi languages (Speaking/Reading/Writing)
- Related working experience and Thai language ability will be advantageous
Competencies for the position
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and other IT systems
- Experience in coordinating with Indian and relevant government agencies, consular and passport policies and processes
- Ability to work under pressure with a positive and constructive attitude
- Ability to work in a client-service environment with excellent communication skills and possess a strong understanding (and experience) of consular services
How to apply
- Submit the following required documents:
- Curriculum Vitae with passport size photograph; and,
- Additional supporting documentation to the above-mentioned requirements (e.g. degree/s or certificates, language test scores, and letter/s of recommendation etc.) for the Embassy’s perusal.
- Please send application by e-mail with the heading, “Application for Consular Assistant” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Late applications will not be accepted.
– Interview date for the short listed applicants will be announced subsequently.