Flight on 12 December 2020
For Non-Thai Nationals
The Indian Government is organizing a repatriation flight (Vande Bharat Mission) from Bangkok to New Delhi on 12 December 2020, the flight from New Delhi to Bangkok is AI1352 at 05.30 – 11.00 hrs. Non-Thai nationals who wish to enter the Kingdom of Thailand by the said flight must follow the following steps.
- Please register for COE at coethailand.mfa.go.th. For those who have already registered and got pre-approve for their applications but the period is over 15 days, please re-register again.
- Please register your information at https://www.cognitoforms.com/RoyalThaiEmbassyInNewDelhi/RegistrationForNonThaiNationalsApplyingForPermissionToEnterThailand12December2020Flight between 08.00 hrs. of 5 December 2020 to 12.00 hrs. of 6 December 2020.
Please note as follows.
– Only the applicant who get pre-approve of COE application and register their information will be eligible for flight on 12 December 2020 on the first come first serve basis.
– The Embassy shall consider the application that submit their information during the date and time given above only.
- The Royal Thai Embassy will announce names of applicants who complete No. 1 and 2 and are eligible for flight on 7 December 2020, and will forward their details to Air India who will then send the online payment link for the ticket to the same email provided in the online registration form.
- The eligible applicants will then need to book the ASQ with the check-in date on 12 December 2020, for a period of 14 days.
- The eligible applicants must submit their flight ticket and ASQ reservation at coethailand.mfa.go.th by 15.00 hrs. of 9 December 2020. The Royal Thai Embassy will not issue COE if the applicants fail to send the ASQ reservation or the ticket confirmation before the mentioned deadline.
- After the eligible applicants have completed No. 5, the Royal Thai Embassy will then issue a COE through coethailand.mfa.go.th.
- Please ensure that the applicant has the following documents to present at the check-in counter and to the Department of Disease Control’s Representatives upon arrival to Thailand.
(2) Certificate of Entry (CoE)
(3) Fit to Fly Health Certificat, issued no more than 72 hours before departure.
(4) Medical certificate with a laboratory result indicating that COVID-19 is not detected, using RT-PCR method, issued within 72 hours before departure.
(5) Medical insurance guaranteeing that the insurance company will cover a minimum of USD 100,000 of medical costs incurred by the applicant in Thailand, including medical costs in the event that applicant contracts COVID-19. The insurance must be quoted in US dollars only.
(6) T.8 Form (Thailand’s Health Declaration Form)
(7) ASQ confirmation
Please note that all required documents must be in hardcopy.
Royal Thai Embassy,
4 December B.E. 2563 (2020)