In order to facilitate travellers wishing to visit Thailand, the Royal Thai Embassy, New Delhi, hereby announces the standard qualification for a visa processing service company to be eligible to submit visa applications for applicants to the Royal Thai Embassy.
The visa processing service company shall be responsible for pre-screening the visa applications along with their supporting documents required under each visa category, in accordance with the Guidelines and Instructions as provided by the Royal Thai Embassy prior to submitting the applications.
The visa processing service company shall be responsible for the applicants’ information as well as for the gathering of required documents and visa fee from the applicants prior to submitting the applications to the Royal Thai Embassy on behalf of the applicants.
The eligible visa processing service company shall meet the following criteria and requirements as follows:
- Must be a legally registered company under relevant laws of India and have at least fully paid registered capital of THB 5 million (or equivalent);
- Must have experience in providing Visa Outsourcing Service for other Embassies/Consulate-General/Governments for not less than 5 years with good service records. The company must also possess an excellent record of doing business and have no lawsuit and/or any serious complaint record; and
- The eligible visa processing service company must be ready to commence the submission of visa applications to the Embassy from 1 March 2021.
Required documents: the visa processing service company shall submit:
- Memorandum of Association;
- Certificate of Incorporation;
- Copy of PAN card of the Company;
- Copy of Income Tax Return for the past two years;
- Financial Report from the past year;
- Other supplementary documents, if any;
- Original recommendation letters from Embassies, Consulate-General or Governments which the company works/worked for; and,
- Company Profile and relevant supporting documents, if any.
Note – Non-original documents of 1 – 2 shall be duly certifies by the state chamber of commerce and undergo legalisation by the Ministry of External Affairs of India before submission to the Royal Thai Embassy.
– Non-original documents of 3 – 5 should be authenticated by an authorised person.
Date of submission:
All required documents must be submitted directly to the Royal Thai Embassy, 56N, Nyaya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 110021, by 19 February 2021 within 16.00 hrs.
The Royal Thai Embassy shall accept the documents submission within the mentioned date and time. Furthermore, only a complete set of required documents will be accepted for consideration.
List of eligible companies:
The Royal Thai Embassy will announce the list of eligible companies to submit visa application for applicants by 25 February 2021. The decision announced shall be final and shall be valid until 30 September 2021.
The Royal Thai Embassy reserves the rights to approve, review, suspend, and terminate the list of eligible service companies or any part thereof without prior notice and/or providing any reasons.
Royal Thai Embassy,
4 February B.E. 2564 (2021)