Flights in May 2021
For Non-Thai Nationals
The Indian Government is organising a repatriation flight (Vande Bharat Mission) from Bangkok to New Delhi in the month of May 2021. In this regard, the Royal Thai Embassy will accommodate Thai and non-Thai passengers who wish to return to Thailand on 1, 15 and 22 May 2021. The datails of the flights are as follows.
|1, 15 and 22 May 2021||Depart New Delhi at 04.30 hrs. (Indian time)
Arrive in Bangkok at 10.00 hrs.
|AI332||Economy class: approximately
|– Check-in luggage: 30 kg.
– carry on: 8 kg.
|Business class: approximately
|– Check-in luggage: 40 kg.
– carry on: 12 kg.
Non-Thai nationals who wish to enter the Kingdom of Thailand by the said flights must follow the following steps.
- Please register for COE at coethailand.mfa.go.th. For those who have already registered and got pre-approve for their applications but the period is over 15 days, please register again.
- Please register your information at the links as follows.
– Flight on 1 May 2021 https://www.cognitoforms.com/RoyalThaiEmbassyInNewDelhi/RegistrationForNonThaiNationalsApplyingForPermissionToEnterThailand1May2021Flight
– Flight on 15 May 2021 https://www.cognitoforms.com/RoyalThaiEmbassyInNewDelhi/RegistrationForNonThaiNationalsApplyingForPermissionToEnterThailand15May2021Flight
– Flight on 22 May 2021 https://www.cognitoforms.com/RoyalThaiEmbassyInNewDelhi/RegistrationForNonThaiNationalsApplyingForPermissionToEnterThailand22May2021Flight
Please register only one flight that you wish to take and register during the date and time given below.
|COE Registration||Information Registration||Passenger List Announcement|
|1 May 2021||Now –
25 April 2021
|23 April at 10.00 hrs. –
25 April 2021 at 23.59 hrs.
|26 April 2021|
|15 May 2021||30 April –
4 May 2021
|30 April at 10.00 hrs. –
4 May 2021 at 23.59 hrs.
|6 May 2021|
|22 May 2021||7 – 11 May 2021||7 May at 10.00 hrs. –
11 May 2021 at 23.59 hrs.
|13 May 2021|
Please note that only the applicants who get pre-approve of COE application and register their information will be eligible for the abovementioned flights on the first-come, first-served basis.
- The Royal Thai Embassy will announce names of applicants who complete No. 1 and 2 and are eligible for the said flights on the abovementioned dates, and will forward their details to Air India who will then send the online payment link for the ticket to the same email address provided in the online registration form.
- The eligible applicants will then need to book the ASQ.
- The eligible applicants must submit their flight ticket and ASQ reservation at coethailand.mfa.go.th by the time given below. The Royal Thai Embassy will not issue COE if the applicants fail to send the ASQ reservation and the ticket confirmation before the mentioned deadline.
|Date of the Flight||Deadline for ticket and ASQ submission|
|1 May 2021||28 April 2021 at 18.00 hrs.|
|15 May 2021||10 May 2021 at 18.00 hrs.|
|22 May 2021||17 May 2021 at 18.00 hrs.|
- After the eligible applicants have completed No. 5, the Royal Thai Embassy will then issue a COE through coethailand.mfa.go.th.
- Please ensure that the applicants have the following documents to present at the check-in counter and to the Department of Disease Control’s Representatives upon arrival to Thailand.
(2) Certificate of Entry (CoE)
(3) Medical certificate with a laboratory result indicating that COVID-19 is not detected, using RT-PCR method, issued within 72 hours before departure.
(4) Medical insurance guaranteeing that the insurance company will cover a minimum of USD 100,000 of medical costs incurred by the applicant in Thailand, including medical costs in the event that applicant contracts COVID-19. The insurance must be quoted in US dollars only.
(5) T.8 Form (Thailand’s Health Declaration Form)
(6) ASQ confirmation
Please note that all required documents must be in hardcopy.
- The applicants must download and register themselves through “ThailandPlus” application prior to arriving in Thailand.
Royal Thai Embassy,
22 April B.E. 2564 (2021)