Flight on 28 November 2020
For Non-Thai Nationals
The Indian Government is organizing a repatriation flight (Vande Bharat Mission) from Bangkok to New Delhi on 28 November 2020, the flight from New Delhi to Bangkok is AI1352 at 05.30 – 11.00 hrs. Non-Thai nationals who wish to enter the Kingdom of Thailand by the said flight must follow the following steps.
- Please register for COE at coethailand.mfa.go.th between 12.00 hrs. of 19 November 2020 to 18.00 hrs. of 20 November 2020.
- Please register your information at https://www.cognitoforms.com/RoyalThaiEmbassyInNewDelhi/RegistrationForNonThaiNationalsApplyingForPermissionToEnterThailand28November2020Flight
Please note as follows.
– Only the applicant who get pre-approved of COE application and register their information will be eligible for flight on 28 November 2020 on a first come first serve basis.
– The Embassy shall consider the application that submits during the date and time given above only.
- The Royal Thai Embassy will announce names of applicants who complete No. 1 and 2 and are eligible for flight on 28 November 2020 on 23 November 2020, and will forward their details to Air India who will then send the online payment link for the ticket to the same email provided in the online registration form.
- The eligible applicants will then need to book the ASQ with the check-in date on 28 November 2020, for a period of 14 days.
- The eligible applicants must submit their flight ticket and ASQ reservation at coethailand.mfa.go.th by 15.00 hrs. of 25 November 2020. The Royal Thai Embassy will not issue COE if the applicants fail to send the ASQ reservation or the ticket confirmation before the mentioned deadline.
- After the eligible applicants have completed No. 5, the Royal Thai Embassy will then issue a COE through coethailand.mfa.go.th.
- Please ensure that the applicants have the following documents to present at the check-in counter and to the Department of Disease Control’s Representatives upon arrival to Thailand.
(2) Certificate of Entry (CoE)
(3) Fit to Fly Health Certificat, issued no more than 72 hours before departure.
(4) Medical certificate with a laboratory result indicating that COVID-19 is not detected, using RT-PCR method, issued within 72 hours before departure.
(5) Medical insurance guaranteeing that the insurance company will cover a minimum of USD 100,000 of medical costs incurred by the applicant in Thailand, including medical costs in the event that the applicant contracts COVID-19. The insurance must be quoted in US dollars only.
(6) T.8 Form (Thailand’s Health Declaration Form)
(7) ASQ confirmation
Please note that all required documents must be in hardcopy.
Royal Thai Embassy,
18 November B.E. 2563 (2020)