Online Registration for Applying for Permission to Enter Thailand
- Registration for applying for Certificate of Entry (CoE)
Non-Thai nationals who wish to enter Thailand shall apply for CoE at http://coethailand.mfa.go.th. Please note that the Royal Thai Embassy will close all previous registration portals and use only this portal for future flights.
- CoE registration
2.1 Before registration: If the applicants do not have a valid Thai visa, please submit the visa application at the Royal Thai Embassy, New Delhi between 10.00 – 12.00 hrs on working days.
– Applicants fill in personal information and upload required documents into the system.
– After the submission, the applicants will be given a 6-digit reference code which will be used to track application status and download CoE.
– The applicants are eble to edit their information by clicking “Edit information” and track application status by clicking “Check the result”.
2.3 Issuance of CoE:
– After the application has been pre-approved, the applicants should buy air ticket and book ASQ. For more ASQ information, please visit www.hsscovid.com.
– Go to “Confirm trip” menu and submit flight details, air ticket, and ASQ booking confirmation. Applicants must submit the aformentioned documents within 15 days after the application has been pre-approved.
– If the applicant does not submit the required documents within 15 days, the system will automatically delete your application.
– The Royal Thai Embassy will issue a CoE within 3 working days after the applicants submitted their travel information.
– The applicants can check their registration status by clicking “Check the result” menu. If the CoE is granted,the applicant can download the CoE directly from the website.
2.4 After CoE issuance: Please ensure that the applicant has the following documents to present at the check-in counter and to the Department of Disease Control’s Representatives upon arrival to Thailand.
(2) Certificate of Entry (CoE)
(3) Fit to Fly Health Certificat, issued no more than 72 hours before departure.
(4) Medical certificate with a laboratory result indicating that COVID-19 is not detected, using RT-PCR method, issued within 72 hours before departure (in case of connecting flights, before embarkation from initial port.)
(5) Medical insurance or letter from employer guaranteeing that the insurance company or employer will cover a minimum of USD 100,000 of medical costs incurred by the applicant in Thailand, including medical costs in the event that applicant contracts COVID-19. The insurance must be quoted in US dollars only.
(6) T.8 Form (Thailand’s Health Declaration Form) which is attached below.
(7) ASQ confirmation
Please note that all required documents must be in hardcopy.
- Traveling to Thailand
3.1 By flights organized by the Royal Thai Embassy or Vande Bharat mission flight
The Royal Thai Embassy will announce details of the flight including date and time for registration for each flight. For those who wish to travel with flight organized by the Royal Thai Embassy or Vade Bharat mission flight, please register on date and time given only.
3.2 By semi-commercial flight
For those who wish to travel to Thailand by semi-commercial flight from India, please register through the new portal given above and contact airlines for the ticket directly. Please note that, if the flight is to via other countries, the Royal Thai Embassy shall issue CoE for transit/connecting flight only.
Royal Thai Embassy,
10 November B.E. 2563 (2020)